Become A Vendor For Junkin At The Lake
Hello vendors! We are very thankful and blessed that you are considering our outdoor market event. This event will be held October 9-10 at Greers Ferry, AR, 1/4 mile off Highway 92 at 100 Lone Pine Road South. Our family farm is very easy to find.
Greers Ferry is one of the most popular tourist areas in the state. We anticipate that our event will be very well attended because of its familiarity and central location. For our fall event, we are seeking vendors for, but not limited to, the following:
Handmade Artisan Products
(paintings, jewelry, soap, etc.)
Select Food & Beverage Creations
My wife and I have been concession vendors for 10 years, therefore we have a special appreciation for vendors. We know good and happy vendors yield a successful event. We will try to be as vendor friendly as possible and will accommodate you the best we can. We want you to have a good experience, make money, and participate in our future events. We will handpick all vendors as it relates to the aforementioned vendor categories. Please apply early as booth space is limited for this event.
Booth spaces are 10′ x 15′ with 5′ walk space between booths. Booth fee is $100 for the 2-day event. This is a rain or shine event with no refunds due to weather. No electricity is available however, quite generators may be used. Vendors will provide their own tents and chairs. Booth space for this event will be assigned on a first come basis.
We look forward to a great event.
Bruce and Margie Towery and Family
Merchandise Booth Space
10′ x 15′ – $100.00
Food Vendor Booth Space
10′ x 20′ – $150.00
- No electricity or water available. Quiet generators may be used. No tents of chairs provided.
- The hours of the event are Friday, October 8th, 9 AM – 5 PM, October 9th, 9 AM-4 PM. Set up times October 7th, 9 AM – 5 PM and Oct 8th, 7 AM – 8:30 AM
- Vendors are responsible for all local, state and federal taxes.
- Food vendors must submit proof of liability insurance and health department inspection.
- the event promoter of property owners will not be responsible for any damage, loss or theft or injury to vendors.
- You will be notified of approval within 2 weeks after receiving your application of approval.
- We ask all vendors to help us promote this event through social media.
- Booths will be assigned on a first-come basis.
- Event is held in all weather. No refunds because of the weather.
- No refunds 1 month prior to the event unless on mandatory lockdown.
- Payment must be received to hold booth space. Applications and payments [check or money order]